Improved but not quite...

I voted for a 32 win no playoffs season and the way it looks, they might really get a shot for one of the final 8 in the eastern playoffs.  But we just have to wait and see after just 10% of the season, so much can happen still.

The first 3 wins scared and impressed me because maybe I underestimated the team for voting in a no playoff record.  But when the losses to winless teams (Detroit and Chicago), I myself, am still convinced that we're not ready for primetime.  Contending teams or legit contenders don't lose to tailenders!  I feel bad about it but we are just inconsistent and immature still.

Losses to Indiana and Miami proved it more that we are just pretenders.  The team aren't equipped mentally and physically to match teams like Miami, Indiana, San Antonio, Sacramento, Minnesota, and resurgent Milwaukee (teams I feel are yardsticks if we want to gauge our strengths.)

Hope we get a real center(shotblocker & lowpost scorer) and also hope Mr. Walker learns from Griffin about real fundamentals and maturity.