Miami Loss

The team , especially the second unit was outplayed tonight.  Some bonehead
passes by Barros & McCarty, some poor shot selection in the third , and
leaving Mashburn & Lenard open for 3's led to our demise. Griffin had a
great first quarter but was kind of quiet the rest.  We had no answer inside
for Zo and even PJ.

I hope we go after Mutombo & Mcgrady, and even Nash. Barros is back to
making his rookie mistakes. Battie another invisible night.

Antoine had a decent game but was taking some wild shots early launching
3's.

Miami has ball movement as good as any.   We could learn from them, if we
had the right players.

Anthony Carter looked good pushing the ball up court, and could have been a
better find than Turner.