What Does Dana Have on Pitino

You gotta be kidding. What's up with the big minutes for Barros's over
Overton. Overton had some good minutes last nite and showed some promise
late, very late in the game tonite. I can't understand Pitino. Is he brain
dead at times? Barros was great for entertainment when we sucked, it's time
for his pension now. Remember the play.....fast break Dana leading with
defender with him left of basket, two Celts I think Pierce and Walker right
of basket all alone.......waiting for the ball, Dana pulls up 7 footer, no
good. End of story, end of Barros's point guard time, I hope. Celts had 20
T/O's but Miami was up for this game after losing 3 to us last year.

We couldn't match Miami's offensive and defensive power tonite, but managed
to stay respectfuflly close through 3. Pierce was really shut down, but
managed 15. Griffin 14 points has played well in all games so far. No
output from Pots, Battie, Barros, Ellison or McCarty. 45% shooting.