Griffin for ROY? Re: Ron or Antoine?

    Not sure if it will be available when the service returns from the
Hurricane currently in the Caribbean, but one of the internet sports betting
services (www.intertops.com) has a prop bet available concerning the NBA
ROY. They had odds for all of the major high draft picks, and odds for the
"Field", or every player not listed. Those odds were 33:1. While I realize
that the league will do everything they can not to let a "Makarov-esque,
overage retread" win the award, it's still a possibility if this team plays
well. So, with a minimum wager of $6 paying nearly 200 if he wins, I'd say
it's not a terrible prop to take. Trouble is, the service is currently down
with Hurricane Lenny just crushing Antigua....but if this offer is still up
when they get back on line, it might not be a terrible place to put a couple
bucks.