Re: Fortson Returning and players we could target

No. 1-I don't see Adrian Griffin leaving this starting lineup at all this
year.  He is too valuable to start the game off right. I see Fortson
coming off the bench as 6th man this year and possibly starting next
year.  He will not be in great shape when he comes back so he will not be
able to play too many minutes. I agree play Eric Williams more! Get him
some shots!!

As far as improvements we could make:
No.1-we lose out of service Pervis after this year unless we sign him for
the minimum of something. He is playing decent this year but once he gets
signed he will probably get injured again. We could use a young
shotblocker to take his spot.  I like the suggestion of Brian Skinner,
really liked him when he played at Baylor.  Would also love to draft
Melvin Ely of Fresno St. if he comes out or Etan Thomas of
Syracuse.  These guys would provide defense and shotblocking inside. I
don't see Dikembe coming here.  Shawn Bradley is a stiff unless we can get
him for nothing.

No. 2-Would love to see another backup point guard who is bigger and can
shoot.  Steve Nash fits the bill, although he may be hard to get. Not many
good point guards in college this year.  Mateen Cleaves is overrated, not
quick or athletic enough to do too much in the NBA. Also a horribly
inconsistent shooter.  Scoonie Penn is probably the best of the bunch,
problem is he's only 5'10 but can't shoot quite as good as Barros. Barros
has one more year on his contract and I doubt he will be back after that.

No. 3-Would love to see a consistent inside scorer.  Drafting Melvin Ely
would help again although he is better defensively.  Troy Murphy of Notre
Dame would do wonders for this team.  Antoine needs a turnaround jumper,
not just that clumsy hook!!!