re:the usual

For some reason, I'm not that upset about the Chicago
loss.  The team played pretty well on both ends of the
court in terms of chemistry and effort, and the bottom
line is that there are no automatic Ws.  Even bad
teams can play well, and both the bulls and the
Pistons had good games against us.  There's no
disgrace in losing this game.  We all hope for a
season record of a few games over .500; that means
there are bound to be many losses over the course of
the season, and not all of them are telling, ominous
or disgraceful.  It's tough to win on back to back
nights, its tough to beat hungry teams, and it's tough
to play without your best rebounder -- which was the
aspect of the game that hurt us most against Chicago,
freakily enough.  That Hoiberg isn't as bad as our
prejudices make him look, either.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/319/sports/Celtics_problems_systemicP.shtml

=====