re:the usual

For the second day in a row, Peter May brings up Antoine Walker's two
blown free throws with 24 seconds left, failing to mention that Walker
had scored the five previous points before that to put his team ahead:
three on a drive and foul to the hoop and two more from the line.

It's almost like reading propaganda. He points out that the teams we've
beaten sport only a .500 overall record (13-13), neglecting to mention
that Washington (1-6) accounts for six of those losses and the games
versus Boston account for three more (hence we've beaten three teams
with a combined 12-4 record against the rest of the league).

Peter May's article is at:
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/319/sports/Celtics_problems_systemicP.shtml

--------