Ticket Prices...

Hey Guys,

I'm a long-time lurker who is writing a grad school piece
on how changing ticket prices has changed the content of the Fleet and
effected the fan experience, home court advantage, ect.

Has rising prices driven the fans who populated the old Garden to their
living rooms? Has it influenced your relationship with the team?

I'd be especially interested in interviewing people who have gotten rid
of their season tickets for some reason or another over the past decade
or so....

Thanks a lot -- I'd appriciate any input...it would only be a little
correspondance over email, or maybe one phone call.

Joe Curley
(BU College of Communications '99)