Re: How do we keep Griffen

This is a good question.  Similar circumstances caused
to the Lakers to lose Travis Knight (what a shame!)  I
think the answer is that we have to make some kind of
handshake, under-the-table deal with Griffin.  That is
stupid, how you can't resign your own free agents at a
rate competitive with other teams.  I guess he has a
one year deal, so early-Bird rules won't apply.  I
also hope all this praise doesn't go to his head.

=====