Griffin

Adrian also got a good notice on the Tuesday afternoon ESPN NBA show.
David Aldredge, with appropriate film clips, said he did everything
well, etc.  Nice to see.

I'm beginning to realize that, barring injury or a sudden attack of
Antoinitis, Griffin could be a glue-type player for us for a long
time.  Now when we add Fortson and have Battie and Williams, also, we
have quite a bit of talent in our top eight players.  And that's
leaving out Dana and Cheaney and bomber McCarty.

Gene (I've got to get to work)