Re: Turner gone?

Admittedly, it is strange, given that Turner was a
third string point and that Marty could be sent home
without much loss.  I guess Pitino feels that Kenny
could go down, and he wants a true point guard on teh
roster.  Turner is a true point I guess, but he
clearly isn't ready for the NBA.  I guess that's it.
I just hope Pitino doesn't say "we thought Wayne was
fantastic!"  I would really like a straightup answer.

<<http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/phi/>Philadelphia

=====