Re: Celts Fall Short: Indiana 115- Boxton 108

Walker is not maturing fast enough. Seems like he get's infuriated and it
hurts the team. This is *me* stuff. Personally I don't believe he's worth
the dough. He's a good forward, we thought he was going to be better. The
rest of the team has stepped up, that's why we're 3-1. His temperament with
the refs really hurts him and therefore the team. His inside drives are
getting old, he needs desperately a short range jumper. We know he can
throw it up from afar. So it's either a bomb or a drive. A nice little
drive pull up fade away jumper would do fine. Won't happen. He came to camp
is lousy condition, and looks rusty at times ball handling and how many
bunnies can he miss. Oh yeah he is shooting free throws much better, but
he's not getting to the line enough. Tommy H., says he should have been
down low looking for fouls in crunch time against Indy instead of outside.
He's starting out too far. Is this his problem or coaching? Look's like
Pitino's afraid of him.