Re: Celts Fall Short: Indiana 115- Boxton 108

>He's starting out too far. Is this his problem or coaching? Look's like
>Pitino's afraid of him.

Dan, I'm just curious. Why assume that Pitino's afraid of him? What has he
ever done to make Pitino "afraid" of him? Afraid in what way? How could he
threaten Pitino's future with the club? If he's not plying well, sit him
down. I didn't see the game last night. How did Antoine play, specifically,
in the fourth quarter? If you say Pitino's afraid of him, are you implying
that there's something "wrong" with Walker's character that Pitino's
reacting to, that is, Antoine must make it impossible for Pitino to do his
job? Or are you implying that Pitino's weak and stupid. If he thinks that
Antoine's hurting the team, sit him down. There's nothing hard about this.
How did Antoine play in the fourth?

Paul M.