RE: Antoine...Go Big Green 3-0

God Please why does this jerk insist on dwelling on every freaking negative detail in light of the big win?  Why not point out how they can beat the possible ECC best team, with a complete gut check?  Who here wants to dwell on the balanced attack; Battie, Anderson, Pot, Pierce and CHEANY and the impending playoffs?

Is what Wrong Way brings to this list really worth having to put up this incessant negative crap?  (for those who have noted to me that we might want to just turn the other cheek)

When you are as wrong as Wrong Way (- "C's will start off 0 - 4, and may carry on winless streak for a while")  I guess being a complete Ahole is all you got left.

Go Celts, on to 4-0, not 0-4 by beating LB and his boys on Sunday.

What feels better being 3-0 or being the fly on the wall in WWR's basement apartment after having his own bile tossed in his face.