Good God!!

Whatever their paying him it's not enough. Griffin stole this game.This is
Griffin's team for now. He has not only physical but excellent mental
basketball skills the likes I haven't seen in a long time on any team. He
has brought us to another level.

 Will someone tell why Turner only played 1 minute. When Barros came in we
started to die. Turner deserved the playing time. This was no game to put a
cold Barros who hasn't seen playing time in a regular season game since
last season. Why? Because this game is a confidence builder. Turner has
been productive and playing D well. Master P has coached well, I thought
this move may have been costly because it seemed we didn't get the good
ball movement back again.

Pierce had a tough nite but still managed to contribute. Like 9 rebounds,
but he was forcing things a little.

Anderson has proved he can play the big game. My apologies to him. Let's
just keep him healthy and minutes as short as possible, 31 tonite wasn't
bad. 24 big points and many under much pressure.

Battie looking impressive again.

Special mention to Pots, the workhorse. Looking better each game. The box
score doesn't show his value to this game. Overall, nice contribution from
the bench.