Re: Antoine Puts On The Greatest Boston Choke Performance Since Bill Buckner

Boys, boys, boys....this is a long season. The team is 3-0. I don't think
anyone could've predicted this, and to be honest, at this point I wouldn't
be shocked if they're 4-0 after Indiana. I suggest some wine, a full body
massage, a long hot bath by candlelight, maybe some incense burning...Oh
Waaaay...give me half a chance and I could make you purrr like a kitten on
a heating pad.

Paul M.