Re: Charlotte

Boy, Eddie is a bitch, isn't he?  He dropped 30 on us
against very good defense.  But we didn't do a good
job of keeping him off the boards, and I hope that
will be different.  DC is distracted, but will be
playing the whole game, and I hope the big men will be
tired from last night.  This is one of the better
teams to catch on a back to back, with DC, Elden
Campbell, and Mason all being either in mediocre shape
or playing a lot of minutes.  Ricky Davis isn't going
to beat us tonight.  Have to stop Eddie, though, esp.
on D.  Pierce may have to score a little less tonight,
or maybe he can get Eddie in foul trouble -- probably
not though.

=====