i am not a frequent contributor but i must comment on this all-star talk.
the 60's celts were all-stars because of their winning percentage, not their
individual stats. i believe sam jones was the leading scorer for the celts
in the 60's, topping out around 25ppg in '64 or '65. the rest scored 15-20
ppg, at best, but succeeded by playing team ball. this team will not be
likely to have a 25ppg scorer, as a different hero is likely to emerge every
night, subject to the circumstances on the floor. if we win, our better
players will be honored with all-star appearances. if we lose, who cares if
we have all-stars on the team ???