Celtics stock is rising

The Celtics' stock is rising, both figuratively and literally.  :-)

Check out BOS at:  http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=bos&d=5d

By the way, the dividend rate is over 9%, which is incredibly high,
making it a fairly safe investment, if you ask me.  In fact, I put my
money where my mouth is yesterday and bought some shares, so now I'm
having fun calling the players my "employees".  It'll make the games
that much more interesting, with a vested interest in the outcome!

I wonder what the annual report looks like?

Jon Mc