Re: favorite moments from the Washington game

I think we might take a thump from Charlotte, but
Indiana barely beat us last year.  We are due for a
victory, and beating Mr. Larry Bird's team on the
Fleet Floor would be a great step forward to banishing
the shameful shadow of the past.  If only it wasn't
the fourth game in five nights!  I'd rather lose the
Charlotte game and be juiced for Indy, though.

=====