Tense about tonight

Old-timers on the list will remember the fabled predition that "we
will beat the Bulls" because we have better players on the floor.
Well, I have no such confidence for tonight.  We have better players
than two years ago, but I suspect they will take some seasoning before
they can take care of the Raptors on their home floor.  We're good
enough; I just don't have confidence in our battle readiness at this
point.  I hope to see that battle-ready-determination within a few
months.  It will take team leadership.  Have we got it?

Gene (expecting a 2-2 split for this week; hoping for more)