Folks,

I hope that I am wrong on this prediction, but I will
say 36 wins. Not, due to the fact that I think the
team is not better than they were 2 years ago, but
rather that I think the conference is much better. 2
years ago we could say with glee that New York was an
aging team, sadly we cannot say that anymore with
Sprewell, Camby and others. We could also laugh off
Philly and the Nets as tough teams, and it really irks
me that we cannot do that any longer.

The only teams that I think that I do not think are in
the running for the playoffs in the East would be
Orlando, Washington, Toronto and Chicago. However, it
should make for an interesting season.

I recently moved from Ohio to Philly, so now I have to
listen to Iverson's delusions of grandeur every day.
On the plus side, I will get to the Celts more.

So put me down for 36 wins.

Go Celts!

Don Liles

=====