RE: Knicks 1 Pacers 0

Van Gundy's the man of the hour. He has been under attack from everywhere.
Class act. He has his little war going on with management and seems to
presently be winning it. However the Knicks organization wants Jackson.
What has he done without Jordan?? A few more hair plugs and Gundy will be
the man. Now if he could only get rid of those raccoon black eyes. He is a
man on a mission.