RE: Knicks 1 Pacers 0

And to think that the Knicks still want to fire this guy.....

I am no lover of the Knicks, but while I lived in New York for a couple of
years, I watched all the Knick games and gained a lot of respect for Jeff
Van Gundy. He is a class act (apart from that unforgettable scene of him
clutching onto Mourning's leg in the last years' playoffs).

Also, of note, Van Gundy was an assistant to both Pitino and Riley.....looks
like the student is whipping the butts of his teachers.

Simon