Re: Knicks 1 Pacers 0

The Knicks, a team I loved to hate, now has gained some respect. They are a
talented group but haven't been able to gel for years. This could be the
season to make the finals again. Why? Because of Sprewell and Houston.
Camby doesn't hurt. They give the team some scoring. In the past they used
to have bad long scoring spells and depended upon erratic John Starks for
scoring he couldn't provide consistently.

This is a different Knicks team. Knicks in 6 or they'll lose in Indy. Still
don't like the Pacer's and mouth Miller from the Bird playoff era, and I
don't care whose coaching them.

The 8th seed in the playoffs giving everyone fits. Could this be us next
season?????