Re: Jim Baker: Celts Eye Penny

>      Studio host Hannah Storm pointed out the Celtics would still need a
>point
>      guard because Hardaway had made it ``immensely clear'' that he's
>going to
>      play off-guard.
>      Vecsey responded: ``They (the Celtics) have $2 million to go out and
>get a
>      substitute point guard (for Anderson). It would have to be a starting
>      point guard and it's going to be very difficult to find that guy.''

Ah, screw it....Just tell him he's a shooting guard but he has to control
the offense. He'll never know the difference. Also, concerning KK's post.
Listen, KK, we're not on this list to hear any of your "truth" crap. If
you're not going to buy into the myth, take it someplace else. What if the
Celtics actually acquire Hardaway, and they actually play better than .500?
Or, what if  they actually make the playoffs? I mean, what comes next,
Latrell Sprewell and the Eastern Conference Finals!?! Have you lost your
mind!?! Use your head before you come in here with that stuff! One more
thing: Doesn't Larry spend his summers working with the poor in Calcutta?
Isn't that why he was outcoached yesterday? And I don't believe Antoine's
"custody agreement" excuse. I'm sure he can take his daughter anywhere he
wants anytime he wants. He just likes to spend his summers robbing 7/11's
on the West Side.

Paul M.