Re: Vecsey: Mercer and Anderson for Penny Hardaway

When was the last time that Vescey had a scoop?  Seems to me the only time
he's right is when it's already all over the media.

That said, we would certainly have an interesting team.  In many ways like
the Jordan Bulls with no true point but a number of players who can playmake
- IF they can reign in their egos.  Not saying that it would be a winning
team - it certainly would lack depth.  It would remain to be seen how the
roster would fill out.

George