EXPLANATION

I don't have to explain my opinions, but I've been on this list for a long
time and I would like to qualify my post about Penny.  First of all, I never
said he or Pippin weren't talented - Pippin has always been a whiner and the
other day on some sports news - maybe SportCenter, either his coach or the
owner said he no longer knows why Penny's unhappy.
I'm concerned about chemistry on the Celts - that's my main thrust.  As for
my opinions, they're mine.  I make no apology for it.  Doesn't have anything
to do with stats.

We have a very young, talented team.  I guess I'd like to see it develop and
not by importing other team's stars.  Others have said what I believe - if
you mess around with changing players too much you go right back to square
one.  Having said that, who knows what Pitino will do?  It might work out
okay - time will tell.

Dorine