The Real Deal (Wah!)

Just so any fool out there remains who questions the long term
star/championship ability of one Tim Duncan and our collective loss of
course, please read this closing comment to Ray Ratto's ESPN piece.  Of
course my detractors will either pick the entire piece apart as drivel,
fluff or ignore it all together (admitting making a mistake isn't apparently
an option, must be the dust snorting thing).

"But for now, all we have is what we have, and what we have is some dismal
basketball -- without drama, without even competition, without the kind of
entertainment value that the customers deserve. About all we can say for
this postseason so far is the following: Tim Duncan  might be the real
future of the league, Jeff Van Gundy has friends he never knew he had, and
Atlanta is out. That isn't much of a much, when you think about it."