PJ and other pfs

First, some may not know the story of our choosing scrub Barry over PJ
as the 21st? pick six years ago.  People around PJ were surprised.
The word was that the Celts were going to choose him.  Shows we've
made some dumb draft moves.

I agree with Josh that PJ would be a good addition--solid defense,
good jumper, hard attitude.  I would add the good Davis from Indy,
whichever, although they don't need a 2 guard.  I would take Gary
Trent from Dallas, and you never know with Dallas.  They reportedly
won't be able to sign him, so maybe a deal could be developed.  Still
he's a strong, small # three.  Not certain how he would fit, but he
can play.

Also, K. Cato is interesting.  We should get more in the deal for
him, but he's a big, shot-blocking c/pf.  That's enough.  Trent is
most intriguing even tho' he's a scoring dude.
(I try to limit my suggestions to those who may be available, which,
according to Riley, would eliminate PJ).

Gene