RE: Holley: Celtics Must Make A Trade

Because your comments a few weeks back looked then and now like some version
of the Dow gospel, and in the case of Duncan in 1999 and in 2009 the gospel
is HOF, multi championships, because (and this was the most incorrect part
of your original post) in this diluted league an MVP like Duncan can carry
an entire team and win games outright.  Anyone watching these games can see
that.  If Clank Fu is so g'ded great (puhlease) then how could they not come
close to winning even one game, swept like last year, and many years before
(go Rockets).  The new Millennium Fakers are pathetic and it couldn't be
more fun to watch.

Regarding the Spurs winning the West or a title this year, yes the Blazers
are very tough, but don't count out the Jazz just yet, and given the Spurs
depth and finals experience (Kersey, Elie, Kerr) their bench could rise up
and make hay for sure.  I would not bet against Tim and the Spurs for
anything right now.

No one again is going to likely to be a Jordan in the current version of the
league, but Duncan is the real deal (just too damn bad he isn't in Boston).
Because he isn't and didn't want to be, doesn't give reason to knock him
down.  It smacks of jealousy to me, though to a degree rightfully so, it
sickens to see this talent lost in the lottery.  For anyone not assuming the
league puts the picks in the hands of those larger market teams (ala Ewing
in the first

Anyone who would want Clank over Duncan must be snorting silica dust; right
Dan?  Any new info to your star Pippen while we are at it, still waiting on
that one, though I am sure I am such a pest, you wouldn't want to stoop to
my level on the matter.  Maybe the genius's at OnHoops or Bsketball.com can
be of service.

Greg