Schadenfreude/May Sweeps in LA

Bye bye, Banana Boy.  Farewell, Fabulous Forum.

6 fouls in 6 minutes.  My, my.  Coach P, all is forgiven.  Signing
Travis to the long-term deal and then sending him back to LA was an
obvious master stroke.  Now let's just make sure the C's sign Battie
and that deal can take its rightful place in the pantheon of Celtic
heists.

The only cloud in the sky is that the Deliverer wears black and plays
for the Spurs.  I have never been so sorry to be right about a
prediction.  Duncan IS the best player in the NBA.  Right now.
Damn......

Any more hot rumors out there?  I am concerned that the Knicks' success
and the likely availability of Baron Davis at pick #4 have eliminated
the two most promising suckers -- er, takers -- for Kenny Anderson's
fat contract.  Anyone else have any bright ideas?

Michael Gooen