re: Utah-Portland (R)

> Brian Grant only got what he had looking to him. Several times he
> kidney punched Malone - finally Malone had taken enough of his bullshit
and
> showed him who was boss.

All I saw was the elbow. Although I won't say I was paying to much attention
to the game. I only watched snippets.
	As for Malone's moral high ground, anyone who knocks David Robinson
unconscious with an elbow deserves what he gets. Malone has damaged more
careers than Rodman. The fact that the league does nothing is a travesty.

> Good night Brian Grant you overpriced and undertalented thug.

Is Brian Grant overpriced? He certainly doesn't have a wealth of talent,
like Iverson's offense, or Mutumbo's shot blocking, but he certainly gets
more than the job done. From what I've seen this year, there hasn't been a
better rebounder or an offensive threat who stayed within himself and the
team's offense. Brian Grant was averaging a 70% field goal percentage during
the playoffs --before this game-- at nearly Antoine's scoring average for
the regular season. If Grant stays healthy he could very well be a more
offensively talented(that's not saying much) version of Charles Oakley.
	But disagreements with Warwick aside, how many people on this list would
rather have done the Brian Grant for Antoine Walker trade the Vescey
discussed during the last offseason? Brian Grant has arguably done more for
his team than Antoine as a rebounder and a better offensive player(in terms
of performance, not capability), although he certainly doesn't pass the ball
as well as Antoine(although he doesn't handle it as much either). With
Grant's effort, our trade for Potapenko and our drafting of Pierce, would
Grant be a better celtic than Antoine? We arguably have all the offensive
talent we need without Antoine in the lineup. We would also have better low
post defense and rebounding with Grant. It's an interesting thought.

thoughts?

Noah