Re: Utah-Portland (R)

Shawn Roth wrote:

> Brian Grant is an undertalented thug?  That is news to me.  Has he strangled
> anyone, raped anyone, taken drugs, etc... He doesn't play any different than
> Malone, Mutumbo, etc...  Maybe not on the same level of play, but most
> certainly the same style.  I think Brain Grant was a big difference n the
> Phoenix series. I personally like his playing style and think he could have
> helped the C's last year.
>
> Shawn Roth

Thankyou for proving my point. Yes, he is undertalented for his position, but he
is a thug (on the court- I didn't mean to imply off the court -  Charles Oakley
type is what I meant, perhaps with a little more offensive capabilities)...
Take a look at the Phoenix and Boston lineups from the past year and tell me the
thug that each team had?

They didn't have one- not one!

Yes, he would make a tremendous addition to the Celts if (and I know that he
wont) he happend to come on board but he does his job. He is undertalented where
if he wasn't the big tough thug I dont think he'd be in the league.

Its the same reason why Paul (I think?) said that Popeye is in the league.

Warwick