-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of Warwick Janetzki
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 1999 3:03 AM
To: KK
Cc: uunet!igtc.com!celtics
Subject: Re: Utah-Portland (R)

Brian Grant only got what he had looking to him. Several times he kidney
punched
Malone - finally Malone had taken enough of his bullshit and showed him who
was
boss. Good night Brian Grant you overpriced and undertalented thug.

Warwick