Re: Bird leaving

I see the same print rumors. What's up with the Bird Man. Is he getting
soft? He says he'll stay if the players want him. Maybe he's getting
nervous, the Pacers are getting a little creaky. A new order is taking over
the NBA. Utah gets lucky w/Sacramento and the Knicks and Heat are talking
rebuilding. etc,etc etc.......

I like upsets when not rooting for the Celts, so here's hoping Philly sends
the Pacers packing.