76rs

I admire what Larry Brown has done with his team - he's always been a good
coach.  However, due to being a long time Celtic fan, it's hard for me to
wish that team well just because at one time they were the "bad guys" - not
the Lakers.  At that time the "City of Brotherly Love" had the worst
mannered fans in the league - when the Celtics would be playing there and
were winning, they'd throw things like eggs on the floor.  Hard to forget
that.

Dorine