Re: Now the pressure's really on Rick.

I am waiting for the day when RP will realize that the problem is not
with his team but with that inflexible system he runs. After all, just
ask, how good a system can be, if 80% of the NBA players don't want to
be part of it.

I have been reading all these posts on trading rumours and wondering
how about doing nothin for a change. We have a pretty talented bunch of
players how about letting them play and develop some chemistry. But,
what is the chance of that happening? RP has to screw up the roster
again for the coming season. He has sown the seeds already, by siting
budget angle with the Mercer and Battie signings.

I will bet, if Mercer and Battie are traded, the C's will aquire more
in salaries then they otherwise would, had they signed them both. In
addition we also have to hear that how the players aquired in the deal
are not in Pitino shape and they need to work harder in the off-season.

I am watching the post-season with interest and am really impressed
with the play of the Kings and the 76ers. I think the 76ers are going
to give the Pacers a run for their money. - Mishra

PS: I don't like steals, because it makes a defensive player gamble and
messes with the defensive formation.
                                        [Larry Brown]