RE: Peter May (TSN): Celtics May Not Have A 2nd Round Pick

No disrespect, sincerely to anyone on this list (because I haven't a clue on this matter, that is why I have been so adamant about getting a straight answer) but when even the guy at the team office tells people on the phone (reported by Way/Ray a few weeks) meaning he doesn't have a freaking clue, then where do any of us get off thinking we know the true inside scoop regarding this team.  Now at best we hope to have a LOW second round pick, that's not likely to help us much.

Whether it is the amount cap impact from cutting Dino or what, when and where the picks are this season, it is sad lot to imagine we all just sit around waiting for someone to rent us a clue.

On this matter thanks to Tom Murphy and Way/Ray for having some interest, insight and in Ray's case a drive to follow this matter through to this point.  It is critical and clearly some care more than others.

Sorry to vent, but it is a sad day to realize as a dedicated fan, deep into the Celtic speak on the most educated place available (this list), outside the brain trust themselves with the team, and I for one don't know much more than squat.  It was clear the guy Way/Ray spoke to wasn't on the need to know list, while working for the team somewhere outside of the mailroom.

As much as I dislike the Sixers it was very fun to see them succeed, knowing the road to the top got a little easier for Larry's Pacers, as well knowing having the right pieces falling into place can actually get a young team someplace.  Leaves one with some improved optimism.

As for losing Larry and getting RP or finding Phil interested in the job, who the hell cares sometimes.  Don't the players win the games anyway?

Here's to Pippi and boys putting it Clank and company at least one more game, to give the Spurs a day more to rest up.