From: Ryan Falcone [mailto:FalconeR@nvg.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 1999 4:06 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com; GMOdegaa@RMC.com
Subject: Gary in Green -Reply

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble about the possibility of a trade for Gary
Payton, but on TNT two nights ago, he unequivocally stated "...I will not
play on a different team than the Seattle Supersonics." [verbatim]

He went on to say that he loved Seattle, and that a trade to a different
team would likely hasten his decision to retire.  FWIW.

Ryan