Chuckster

In a message dated 5/13/99 6:04:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, norine@sover.net
writes:

> Barkely's his own worst enemy and I don't care whether or not he ever wins a
>  ring.
  Dorine, I take great exception here.  If I could watch any two players
(non-Celtics and non-Jordans) play basketball, they would be John Stockton
and Barkley.  Barkley is second (I think) in rebounds at age 36 or whatever,
and he plays the game with a fire you don't see often.  He seems to be
enjoying every second of it.  And every news report I read says that he is
funny, intelligent and a wonderful guy, unless you're an obnoxious fan who
gets in his face when he's trying to have a beer.  I think he has been good
for the league and I would love to see him get a ring, unless (I hate to type
the words) he joins up with Clanq out here in LA.  If he does that, he can
rot in hell.
  - Doug