Re:Rumors

Ray,
<I think there's more of a likelihood of Kenny being dealt to Seattle,
which apparently wants to make Payton happy and move him over to
shooting guard.  In return, the C's would have to take back Hershey
Hawkins and Billy Owens.  They might be pretty good coming off the
bench, and both have less time left on their contracts than Kenny.
And it's easier to deal one of them in a future trade than Kenny.  >

I apparently think Anderson is worth more than you because I think that trade
for those two has-beens would be a diaster. Also Googs is too much like
Walker in skill so he is not the PF we are looking for. I doubt the Suns
would stab him in the back anyways...

DJessen33