Re:Rumors

I could see the deal only if it doesn't include a pick from us. It is
overpaying to trade a 6 pick overall and Mercer and Anderson for Wright and
possibly a first overall pick, IMO.

<>   VANCOUVER- Will look at changes in the front office and in coaching,
>   Brian Hill may be fired, and the team will consider their roster
>   carefully, they have been said to be willing to trade their top pick,
>   for a quality veteran, with a year or two on their deal, they may talk
>   with Boston about Kenny Anderson. This team is way too talented for
>   their record. I expect cahnges across the board this year.

This deal wouldn't be Anderson for Bibby. This would be Anderson for the 4th
overall pick and trash. I would do that deal if the trash was short term.

>   BOSTON- Will likey trade Kenny Anderson. They have been heard to want
>   to package Anderson and Mercer for a substanial point guard.

The only "substantial" point guard I can think of would be Payton. I would be
all over a Anderson and Mercer for Payton and maybe would even throw in
Battie to close the deal...

DJessen33