RE: FW: Celtics trade situation

Two points:

1)  Bsk actually does have sources inside the organizations, and is way more
credible than usenet stuff, although there's only one source I completely
trust and that's Vescey;

2)  Please don't email me if you can avoid it at this address.  I didn't
want to take the time to open up Yahoo mail, but please just reply to
celtics@igtc, thanks.
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division