Re: Draft lottery

I was not making a statement as to whether trading the pick is a good idea
or not.

Rather, I was making a sarcastic point that some people on the list are
never satisfied and that said top 3 draftee (whoever that may turn out to
be) would be run out of town (figuratively speaking) for not delivering a
title in his first year.

Actually, it seems that trading the pick, if it was in the top 3, would be
the smart thing to do.

But of course, nothing Pitino does is smart, is it? (more sarcasm)

Rich D.

Newsgroup POST <celtics@igtc.com>