Playoffs

Look at the playoff teams, they are mostly all veteran teams(except the
Kings). IMO most of the teams in the playoffs are just a tad better than
the Celtics this year. Their is only 4 teams (Jazz, Spurs, Blazers and
the Pacers) that have any kind of a chance for the ring in this the year
of the *. If the C's had the benefit of playing together for at least a
training camp and had Vitaly all year they easily would have made the
playoffs. They had only 3 players of their top 7 players who played
together for at least a year (Barros, Mercer & Walker) KA, Battie,
Vitaly and Pierce did not know each other until after the strike ended.
I will tell you this if the C's can add a big body up front and a full
training camp under their belt and dedicate themselves to defense, teams
next year will have their hands full with us. We could easily go to a 50
plus win team next year.

Hart