Re: Jamal / Bradley

I have seen some posts on this and while it may not have been a matter
that was agreed to by acclamation, there were a number of supporters of
this idea.  There also were an equal or greater number opposed.

I think the point is, we need some players who can produce with the
pressure on. Not another look good til the playoffs come, Penny Hardaway
type of player.  We need us another Paul Silas/Larry Seigfreid
(sp?)/Bailey Howell/Cornbread Maxwell/type of player who will give us
rebounds, solid defense, and some clutch garbage baskets off second
shots.  Not another I am the "MAN" superstar before he was born type of
ego player that can't blend into a team.

And maybe we do need to trade Mercer or Walker before we turn into the
1980's 76ers who had to get rid of McGinnis and his talent and ego to
get balanced and win it all.  Yeah, we could use a Bobby Jones type of
player.  One of those kinda guys who will play his heart out every
night.

--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net