Re: Playoffs

This is so plain to see. If and when the Celts grab a player or two or
three, things will happen fast in my estimation, along with some of the
nucleus we now have. I watched a few playoff games and am amazed at the
lack of team talent in the playoffs. Like Atlanta and Detroit for example.
I'm sure with an up tempo point and a decent power forward, we would make
the playoffs easily. That's why the summer is going to be interesting.