Re: More On Bulpett's Grades

> Shawn Bradley - He averaged 8 boards and 3 blocks in about 27 minutes or
> so.  I think he might be an interesting acquisition, because
> a pressing and trapping team needs a dominant shotblocker.

ugh.  that's about all i can say right now.  and doesn't bradley still
have that $46 million contract?  if he does then HELL no.  no way do you
commit that kind of money to a guy who plays less than 30 minutes a game
and has a big fat zero for an offense.  i have a better offense than he
does.  defense is a necessity, no doubt about that, but $46 million
requires at least a passable offense in my view.   and besides, nellie
has a thing about bradley.  he can keep him as far as i'm concerned.  a
stiff.  a VERY TALL stiff, but a stiff nonetheless.

later, Jake