Re: coaches

I agree that it's not worth talking about it - I don't know why I even
bothered. One last correction, though:

Alex Wang wrote:

> > First, as should be obvious, Popeye is not, and will never be, at Ellison's
> > level. He's a capable workhorse-type player when  healty, which is fine, but
> > not in the same class. Comparing the two is like comparing Ewing and Oakley
> > - both excellent at what they do, but one's a franchise player, the other a
> > role player.
>
> I love it, Ellison the franchise player.

I definitely did NOT say that Ellison was a franchise player when he signed
with Boston. I made an analogy to Ewing and Oakley to underscore the point
that Popeye and Ellison were different types of players.